Our Appraisal Services
- Diminished Value Appraisals
- Total Loss / Stolen Vehicle Appraisals
- GAP Insurance Appraisals
- Standard Presumptive Value Appraisals (SPV)
- IRS Tax Form 8283 / Noncash Charitable
- Bonded Title Appraisals / Surety Bonds
- Lemon Law Assistance
- Homeowners Claims Assistance
- Car Dealer Fraud
- Undisclosed Damage
- Odometer Fraud
- Crash Data Retrieval Services - CDR
- Event Data Recorder Retrieval - EDR
- Consumer Protection
- Mechanics Liens
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Property Damage Attorney
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Bank Loan Appraisals
- Property Damage / Collision Estimates
- Insurance Policy Appraisals
- Classic Car Appraisals
- Motor Home Appraisals (RV’s)
- Loss of Use Appraisals
- Extended Warranty Inspections
- Motorcycle Appraisals
- Business Asset Appraisals
- Equipment Appraisals
- Actual Cash Value (ACV)
- Umpire / Mediation Services
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Fair Market Value Appraisals
- Small Claims Court Assistance
- 18 Wheeler Appraisals
- Lease Turn-in Inspections
- Bankruptcy Appraisals
- Post Repair Inspections
- Documentation Support
- Warranty Direct Auto Warranties
- Notary Public
Open 7 Days A Week!
7:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Welcome to Lewiston Auto Appraisers
Lewiston Auto Appraisers specializes in Diminished Value Appraisals, Total Loss Appraisals, GAP Insurance Appraisals, Insurance Policy Appraisals, Presumptive Value Appraisals, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Bank Auto Loan Appraisals, Muscle Car Appraisals, Classic Car Appraisals, Auto Accident Reconstruction, Third Party Appraisals, Actual Cash Value Appraisals, Fair Market Value Appraisals, Construction, Earthmoving and Heavy Equipment Inspection & Appraisals, Auto Accidents, Bonded Title Appraisals, Surety Bonds, Fleet Management, Lemon Law Assistance, Automotive Legal Services, Expert Witness and Testimony, Arbitration / Mediation Services, Personal Injury Attorney Assistance, Mechanics Lien / Documentation Support, Post Repair Inspections / Pre-Warranty Inspections, Extended Auto Warranties, and Vehicle Service Contracts.
Lewiston Auto Appraisers provides Certified Auto Appraisals and Property Damage Estimates on New/Used Cars & Trucks, Classic, Collectible & Special Interest Autos, Commercial Vehicles, Farm Equipment, Marine, Motorcycles, Aircraft, Recreation Vehicles (RV’s), Vans, Truck Conversions & Limousines. We also provide Auto Title Services including:
• Standard Presumptive Value Appraisals (SPV) as requested by the Local Tax Office
• Surety Bonds and Bonded Title Appraisals as required by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Why would I need a Certified Appraisal?
Buying or selling a new or used vehicle, obtain financing, insurance claims / disputes, purchasing insurance, loan inspections, partnership disputes, liquidation sales, estate settlement disputes, leases, bankruptcies, floor plan inspections, inventory audits / valuations, tax deductible donations, diminished value, total loss, pre-purchase inspections and for official documentation purposes.
Clients Served: Insurance Companies, Attorneys, Banks, Credit Unions, Lenders, Agricultural Credit Corporations, Accountants, Government Agencies , Auctioneers, Farmers, Ranchers, Transportation Companies, and Individual Consumers.
If you have been in an accident . . .
And the accident was not your fault; you are entitled to recover the loss of value your vehicle may have sustained, regardless of the completeness of the repairs.
According to Tort Law, “Compensation for damages to personal property can include the reasonable cost of repair or restoration with due allowance for any difference between the original value and the value after repairs.”
Lewiston Auto Appraisers serves the local Lewiston ME area as well as Portland ME, Bangor ME, South Portland ME, Auburn ME, Brunswick ME, Biddeford ME, Sanford ME, Augusta ME, Scarborough ME.